- 1 whole capsicum
- 100g low fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh spinach
- Few leaves of fresh basil, torn
- 1 rasher (50g) bacon*, cooked and diced
Cut off the top of the capsicum leaving enough to form a ‘lid’. Remove all seeds and white membranes and place the whole capsicum in a hot oven for about 20 minutes or until softened and beginning to brown.
Mix all remaining ingredients together and fill the capsicum. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve with the capsicum ‘lid’ on top and a basic side salad and dressing.
* Muslim users: substitute bacon ingredients.